In an effort to limit public interactions and gatherings, the Cedar Rapids Civil Rights Commission office is CLOSED to the general public until further notice.
Services to the public are still available either online, via phone, or email.
- Between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM
- Telephone: (319) 286-5036
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 50 2nd Avenue Bridge, 7th Floor, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
- Fax: (319) 343-1109
FILE A COMPLAINT:
Visit our File A Complaint page below and use the above listed communication methods to submit completed forms.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION, AND BELONGING RESOURCES
List of articles, books, podcasts about diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Multi-Lingual COVID-19 Resources
- Sexual Harassment in Housing
- For legal issues because of COVID-19 including eviction, denial of unemployment, identity theft, employment issues, etc. please call 1-800-332-0419
Learn about the work of the Cedar Rapids Civil Rights Commission.
Cedar Rapids Civil Rights Law
Employment, education, credit, public accommodations, and housing based on protected classes.
File A Complaint
Downloadable forms for filing a complaint and key information to note when filing. Forms are available in multiple languages.
View our Public Hearing decisions, mediation settlements, and conciliation settlements.
Public Engagement Opportunities
Learn about the trainings we provide, including Donna the Anti-Discriminatory Dolphin, etc.
View our recent press releases, watch our public service announcements, and download our materials.
Learn about our performance standards for investigations, customer service, and outreach activities.
Commission, and sub-committee, meeting agendas, agenda packets, presentations, and minutes.
Staff directory including names, titles, email addresses, and phone numbers.