To be recognized as a quality Fleet operation by our customers, providing professional services in both operations and administration.
To provide our customers, the employees of the City of Cedar Rapids, with safe, dependable vehicles and equipment. Our goal is to work in partnership with our customers to provide the right equipment for the job, while also delivering high-quality products and services in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintenance and repair of City vehicles and equipment
- Provide vehicles and equipment including short-term needs
- Asset management, budget and reporting, vehicle and equipment replacement and forecasting
- Fuel management, fuel system management, tracking and reporting for the City and outside agencies
- Vehicle and equipment detail and cost reporting
- Specification development for procurement of vehicles and equipment with customer involvement to provide the most effective tool for their operation
- Manage equipment and vehicle utilization, to optimize efficiencies of City assets
Office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We are located at the City Services Center, 500 15th Avenue SW, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, 52404.