Labor Relations / Collective Bargaining Agreements
The City of Cedar Rapids maintains eight collective bargaining agreements and assists departments in ensuring consistency and fair application of the various articles within each contract, disciplinary matters, and grievance issues.
To view the current contract for each bargaining unit click the link(s) provided below:
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME Local 620)
- Cedar Rapids Association of Firefighters (Local 11)
- Cedar Rapids Police Bargaining Union (Police)
- Cedar Rapids Bars and Stripes Association (Sergeants)
- Chauffeurs, Teamsters, and Helpers (Joint Communications - Local 238
- Amalgamated Transit Union (Local 638)
- Communication Workers of America (Library - Local 7101)
- International Association of Firefighters (Airport Safety - Local 2607)
- Chauffeurs, Teamsters, and Helpers (Airport Maintenance - Local 238)
If you have any questions on the collective bargaining agreements, please contact our general HR line at 319-286-5000.