HomeLocal GovernmentDepartments G - VPolice > Licensing and Permits


Alarm Permits
As a new or potential alarm user in Cedar Rapids, you may not be familiar with the alarm ordinance.

Bicycle Licensing
Bicycle licensing in Cedar Rapids is optional. Cedar Rapids has a one-time licensing fee. Licenses are $5 and are good for as long as you own your bicycle.

Massage Therapy Business License
To apply for a City issued Massage Therapy Business License and other information applicable to Massage Therapy Business owners.

Surveillance Camera Ordinance
For the safety of employees and patrons, the Police Department requires certain businesses to have a surveillance camera system.

© 2022  Cedar Rapids, Iowa, 101 First Street SE

Powered By Revize Login