Goal Area 2: Resilient & Accessible
All residents of Cedar Rapids have access to high-quality green space, healthy food, clean air and water, and good, green jobs. Residents and neighborhoods are cohesive and familiar, helping each other out and getting connected to our rich community resources.
- 2A. Build resilience to flooding and climate hazards with priority for vulnerable residents
- 2B. Ensure all residents have affordable and accessible food options for growing and consuming healthy, culturally relevant food
- 2C. Ensure equitable access to parks and natural space
- 2D. Ensure equitable access to clean air and water
- 2E. Create high-wage, green jobs and green economic development
- 2F. Provide direct connection to City government for vulnerable residents