AutoPay with Paymentus. A better way to pay your utility bill.
Relieve the burden of utility bill due dates: schedule automatic payments through our online Customer Portal! Some benefits of the system include:
- No need to write and deliver a check
- No postage expense
- Set it and don't worry about it! Payment in the full amount will be automatically posted on your bill's due date.
- No more late fees
Payment options include:
- ACH/eCheck, with no transaction fees!
Please note: If you signed up for AutoPay using our previous method, and you wish to update your payment method through our new Customer Portal, please contact Utilities Customer Service during regular business hours at 319-286-5900 or email@example.com. Our staff will be happy to help you disable the previous payment method so you can begin to schedule payments in the online Customer Portal.
- Register for a customer portal account to set up autopay. Or, if you already have an account, log in here. The Customer Portal is provided by our vendor partner, Paymentus.
- Select "AutoPay" from the Customer Portal menu.
- Select "Add Schedule" on the resulting screen and follow the prompts to set up automatic payment.
TIP: If you experience issues with this step, select the "Accounts" option from the menu, and make sure you have an account added to your profile. If not, select the "Add Account" option.
To cancel or modify an autopayment, use the Paymentus customer portal.
If you signed up for AutoPay in our new Paymentus Customer Portal, you can login here to schedule/adjust payments.
Contact Utilities Customer Service
319-286-5900 | firstname.lastname@example.org